Radio remote trigger TTL shutter trigger 2in1
for Nikon D300, D300s, D700, D800, D800e, D4, D3s, D3x
The TR-N trigger is designed for triggering camera flashes mounted on camera hot shoe, and studio flash lamps – through PC synchro cable.
The trigger can transmitt full TTL signal.
The device can works also as a wireless shutter trigger. The set includes cable for connecting the recevier with camera.
For use the device as a flash trigger, the transmitter must be connected with camera and receivier with flash. In remote shutter mode receivier must be connected with camera and transmitter is used as a trigger button.
The trigger is compatible with Nikon:
The built-in shutter button has two states: half-pressed indicates auto focus in camera, and then full pressed relases shutter.
- wireless radio remote control of flash/camera
- range up to 100 meters
- base frequency 2.4GHz
- digital transmission, resistant to radio interference
- max shutter time: 1/250s
- power supply (for transmitter and receivier): 2xAAA/R3
- dimmensions: 38x21x85 mm
Transmitter can trigged all channels at once.
The set includes:
- PC – mini-jack cable for studio flashes
- cable for connecting receivier with camera for shutter relase
- 2x short leashes