Yongnuo YN-E3-RT Speedlite Transmitter is directly compatible with the Canon 600EX-RT flash, Canon 430EX III-RT, and a Yongnuo YN600EX-RT flashunit with built in wireless receiver. It supports all the features of the Canon ST-E3-RT, as well as few extra features.
The YN-E3-RT Wireless Speedlite Transmitter for Canon from Yongnuo is a 16 channel, 5 group wireless triggering device with a 100m range. The transmitter offers E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash, manual flash, stroboscopic flash, auto external flash metering modes as well as 1:8 flash ratio control
Convenience features include flash exposure lock, AF beam focus assist, modeling strobe and 9 custom functions. The YN-E3-RT transmitter will run for 10 hours of continuous use on AA/LR6 alkaline batteries. A power saving function shuts the unit down after being idle for 5 minutes to conserve batteries.
The Yongnuo Speedlite Transmitter YN-E3-RT is a transmitter for wireless flash shooting. It can control up to 5 groups (15 units) of speedlites that have a wireless multiple flash shooting function using radio transmission. The transmitter also has dust and water resistance equivalent to EOS-1D series cameras
It includes all the features of the Canon ST-E3-RT, as well as few more important features:
- AF Focus Assist light.
- USB port for firmware updates
- Second curtain sync (in manual only)
- Full GR Group Mode functionality has also now been added for pre 2012 model cameras
- Slave flash charge status does not stop other flashes from firing
- Two-way 2.4G radio communication, fully compatible with Canon ST-E3-RT/600EX-RT
- Controls up to 5 groups (15 units) of Speedlites
- 15 Physical Channels, 1 Auto Channel, Up to 10,000 customizable photographers ID
- Transmission Range: 100M
- Multi YN-E3-RT can share slave flashes.
- Display group/charge status of slave flashes
- Firmware can be upgraded via USB
- High resolution Dot-Matrix LCD, Backlight for LCD/keys
- Fast lock mechanism
- Built-in AF assist lamp, buzzer
- Remote shutter release, Linked Shot
- Flash Modes: ETTL/M/Multi/GR 4 flash modes
- A/B/C/D/E 5 groups
- Supports 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain (Only in M mode), High speed Sync
- Supports ETTL Ratios, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Flash Exposure Bracketing, Modeling Flash
- 9 Custom Functions
- Settings saved automatically
- Dust and water resistance equivalent to EOS-1D series cameras